You are a world-class hands-on Software Development Manager who has lead high calibre engineering teams. You have managed senior & junior engineers to ensure product features & releases are delivered on time with the highest level of quality.
- Manage and grow the engineering team that is responsible for our product/platform development.
- Be hands-on; the job will involve about 20%-30% of coding in Golang, Python, Java RESTful web services and related technologies.
- Actively participate in code reviews, and in design and architecture decisions.
- Help engineers develop their careers, assigning them to projects tailored to their skill levels, long-term skill development, personalities and work styles.
- Collaborate with the CTO, Lead Architect on technology strategy
- Introduce and guide the team to an Agile based software development, release process and implement constant improvements.
- Work with Product Management, Technical Support, CTO, CEO, Staff & business teams. Identify user stories and ensure timely release of products/features with highest quality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science.
- At least 6 years of professional work experience in software product and platform development with management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of SaaS platforms and software products that are built for high volume transaction processing.
- Strong technical skills in Go or Python stacks, along with RDBMS and/or No SQL DBs.
- Good understanding of performance and security architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to design customer focused, architecturally robust solutions that provide best in class software experiences for our users.
- Experience in CI/CD lifecycle using Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Excellent people & conflict resolution skills; positive and can-do attitude.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Start-up experience is a huge bonus.
Position : 1